Forgiveness by Naran, Compiled by R. Mohan & S. S. Ravi
The desire to control or change others is external. When two individuals for example a husband or wife, compete for power, conflict will never be resolved. Since the desire to control stems from insecurity, we have to move towards forgiveness, to feel secure. and be closer to the Divine within. As a more evolved being, we get the power of love.
• That understands life in totality.
• Reveals the divine plan behind every event
• That does not judge.
• That overcomes all bitterness.
• Which gives ultimate happiness
• That brings us out from the victim state.
The act of forgiveness is the means (tool) which makes us evolved